"Protecting Air Force Networks Worldwide"
AFCERT (33 NWS)
"Providing Long Range Cyber Plans to the War Fighter"
"Integrating Cyber War Plans"
24th AF/ A3-Operations
We provide flexible and superior Cyber Security, Information Assurance and Program Management expertise to enhance our clients programs, protect their systems, and build lasting business partnerships. At IPSecure, we understand the importance of protecting our clients assets and are committed to tailoring solutions to meet their needs. It is our job to make sure your enterprise is safe, secure and operational 24/7.
We are a leader in providing technical, long-term programmatic solutions tailored to meet client needs. Our proven ability as an experienced, innovative service provider in Cyber Security, Information Assurance, and Program Management has allowed us to partner with a broad-array of Department of Defense and Federal Agency clientele throughout the Information Operations, Intelligence, and Cyber Space communities. Our client list includes:
- Air Combat Command (ACC) Enterprise Risk Management
- HQ 25 AF Command and Control (C2) Operation
- HQ 25 AF/743rd ISS Cyber Security Operations/Computer Emergency Response Team
- HQ 25 AF Assessment and Authority (A&A/RMF)
- Pentagon Computer Emergency Response Team
- 24th AF/26th NOS Network Operations
- 24th AF/92d IOS CVA Hunter/Vulnerability Assessment Operations
- HQ 24th AF-Intelligence/Operations/Plans
- 24th Air Force/33rd NWS Computer Emergency Response Team
- 24th AF/346th Test Squadron (Formerly Air Force Information Operations Center)
- Joint Information Operations Warfare Center (JIOWC) Advocacy Joint Information Operations Warfare Center (JIOWC) Advocacy & Force Development
- National Security Agency
- Defense Information Service Agency
- Secret Service Agency
- Intelligence ICD 501 Program